Sunday, October 10, 2010

August

So tired after church one Sunday she laid down for a minute and she was out!
We tried to lower our carbs so that I can eat better and keep my blood sugar under control. One of my favorite meals is sheppard's pie. However mashed potatoes send my blood sugar to the moon. So we tried to make it with cauliflower mashed potatoes. It turned out pretty good even Gigi liked it. She sat on the counter and I think would have ate the whole bowl if I hadn't stopped her.
Our sleepy girl played too hard again. Fell asleep watching t.v. in Daddy's arms.

One of our favorite activities this summer was to go to the pool. Gigi loves to play in water. The only thing she loved more than the pool was the splash park. I have never seen her more happy then when she was in water. We also got to go the the library for story time a few times. Gigi an sitting still aren't a great combination just yet. But we are working on it. She played with her friend Paisley a couple times and we are really lucky that G's cousin Damien moved down here. We all get along really well and G loves D!
Happy Girl!

No comments: