Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm Nana!

Gigi has started to enjoy the world of make believe. She will walk around the house all the time talking to herself and making her little play worlds. She sings "Once Upon a Dream" to her babies. She dresses up like a fairy with her costumes and just the other day she played a new game called I'm Nana. She pretends to be Nana and I get to be someone else in her life. Some days I am Amanda or Jayni or even once I think I was Grandma Marci (my mom's sister). It is too cute. She pretends she has money and goes shopping and on airplanes and changes into imaginary pants before she get's on the plane. Different rooms in the house are different people's houses. I got to be a bad fairy the other day, but I seemed to be very nice, I let her come to my house and she didn't want me to be mean. I am not quite sure why I was a fairy. I guess just because she watched too much Sleeping Beauty. It is her favorite I think because she wears the pink dress in most pictures you see here in. Pink is her favorite color. I love her little mind. It is amazing watching her grow and mature and develop new ideas and thoughts. The other day we tricked her on which body part was which and now she tries to do it to us. It's a little game I learned from my Grandpa Don. I love that she loves to play and be funny. She is great.

No comments: